Monday, August 27, 2012

Spin-Culture Grand Opening!

For this entire month, I will be having a sale of 15% off in my new shop Spin-Culture on Etsy to celebrate the grand opening!  Enter code SPINOPENING15 at checkout for discount.  =)

I'm also running a couple other specials in my shop...

For Customer Appreciation Week running from Sept. 1-7, I will be giving out 1 free ounce of firestar in your choice of color for every order over $10 after discount.


 

 


Also, the first 10 people who make a purchase over $25 after discount will receive this bag with 1 ounce of these hand-dyed teeswater locks...


Feel free to stop by the shop and ask me any questions...hope to see you there.  =)

3 comments:

  1. These colors are gorgeous! Totally gonna have to get some of that firestar... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for being the first person to comment on my new blog! =)

      Delete
    2. Ha, I didn't realize I was the first! Even better :D Congrats on the new blog, wheeee!

      Delete