Thursday, January 31, 2013

Update

Ok, so I'm sorry because I know it has been a very long time since I have posted in here...I was actually considering getting rid of the blog altogether and just using my new Ravelry group  instead, although after some thought, I decided to keep my blog and post in here when I have updates in general and other things going on in my Ravelry group.  My Ravelry group is will I will now hold the contests and whatnot, so if you are interested in joining, here is the link:  http://www.ravelry.com/groups/spin-culture

Here's my latest batts I have listed in the shop:


Thanks for looking, and be sure to stay tuned for further updates.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete